A ghostwriter is a professional writer who is paid to write content that is credited to another person as the author.
Ghostwriters are a great resource if you are having a hard time finding the writer in yourself but have ideas for an article or ebook.
In ghostwriting the content is created specifically for you and not sold to other people. You get quality, professionally written content using your topic and keyword specifics.
Using a ghostwriter frees up more time for you to do other business tasks that need to be done as well. Often times a ghostwriter can write out the content quicker than you may have expected, saving even more time and effort in the process of creating you ebook or website content.
A ghostwriter can do anything from organizing your thoughts into an outline for you to completely writing an ebook, or maybe just write a short 300 word article for your blog.
A ghostwriter can write blog posts and send them to you - this is a great way to have someone fill in for you when you need a break.
They are still your ideas and thoughts - they're just being written out and made whole by someone else. When time is an issue on a project, a ghostwriter can be a great asset to have to help finish things up.
- What is Article Marketing?
- How Does Article Marketing Benefit Webmasters?
- Reprint vs. PLR (Private Label Rights) Articles
- Tips for Writing Your Own Articles
- Writing for Your Market
- Establishing Expert Status
- Using a Mixture of Content
- Article Length
- Traffic Building with Articles
- Search Engines & Article Marketing
- Where to Submit Articles
- How Article Submission Sites Work
- Why You Shouldn't Submit PLR to Article Databases
- Article Distribution Software