Using a Mixture of Content for Article Marketing
You can use a mixture of content for your article marketing efforts.
Content types you can use include:
- Your own uniquely written content.
- PLR as is.
- PLR rewritten with your own words, images and links added.
- Reprints from article directories that are relevant and on point.
Ebooks and blog postings can be a combination of the above as well.
A blog cannot survive on plr and reprints alone. You will need to add your own style, flair and voice to the site to make it different and gain readership.
Sometimes you will find reprint articles that express an idea that you just couldn't get across on your own making them a perfect fit for your site or newsletter.
Rewriting a PLR article gives it your voice to the details and information. It also gives you a chance to tweak the keywords. This is your best PLR option - make it your own!
Take the PLR that you have and combine it and edit it into an ebook for sale or for free to your readers.
Mix up the order, especially if you're blogging these articles. If your readers see reprint after reprint for a long period of time they may stop looking.
If you're building a site within a niche, stick to your topic even though some of the plr and reprint info may be tempting to use. Be careful of straying off the niche path - it's very easy to do that when you get into reading and reviewing articles.
Be careful of over-repeating yourself, sometimes a reprint and a PLR article may have very similar outlines to them. Yes you want to repeat certain things to your reader/customer to keep their interest on that thing and assure them that it's what they are looking for but you don't want to bore them and send them away.
- What is Article Marketing?
- How Does Article Marketing Benefit Webmasters?
- Reprint vs. PLR (Private Label Rights) Articles
- Tips for Writing Your Own Articles
- Writing for Your Market
- Establishing Expert Status
- Using a Mixture of Content
- Article Length
- Traffic Building with Articles
- Search Engines & Article Marketing
- Where to Submit Articles
- How Article Submission Sites Work
- Why You Shouldn't Submit PLR to Article Databases
- Article Distribution Software