Tips for Writing Your Own Articles
Some tips to help you write your own articles:
- Write what you know best.
- Don't overuse jargon and words that might confuse a reader that is new to your topic. Keep it simple.
- Use action verbs and be direct in your writing style.
- Don't generalize. Get to the point and make it a specific one so they know exactly what they are reading.
- Give an example or tell a story depending on your purpose.
- Be careful of the length of the article - too much scrolling can get an online reader to lose interest quickly.
- Use shorter paragraphs of 3 or 4 sentences, particularly if writing for online reading.
- Add bullet points and images where appropriate to break up the reading and show what part is the most important because people skim by nature.
- Make your reason for writing very clear from the beginning of the article all the way to the end.
- Practice writing often - even if you don't use everything you write for your website you will get better with practice.
- What is Article Marketing?
- How Does Article Marketing Benefit Webmasters?
- Reprint vs. PLR (Private Label Rights) Articles
- Tips for Writing Your Own Articles
- Writing for Your Market
- Establishing Expert Status
- Using a Mixture of Content
- Article Length
- Traffic Building with Articles
- Search Engines & Article Marketing
- Where to Submit Articles
- How Article Submission Sites Work
- Why You Shouldn't Submit PLR to Article Databases
- Article Distribution Software