Traffic Building with Articles
Article marketing helps with traffic building. The first and most obvious result will be incoming links from the article directories and those that use your article because of the bio box (with a link to your website).
Tips to Maximize Traffic to your Site via Article Marketing:
- Submit multiple articles to multiple directories for the best exposure. This will also build more interest in your writing.
- Use keyword research to gear your article towards popular search terms so that more people will use it and link to you, thus bringing you more exposure and more traffic.
- Make the best of your resource box. Use your name (or title, whatever you are branding), a link, and at least one important keyword in the bio box.
- Don't give away the whole package at one time. Give tips and be informative but leave a little bit yet to be learned so they will want to click on the link in your byline to learn more.
- Give examples. No matter what your topic may be, a real life example is always interesting and gets people curious enough to want to click to hear more about it.
- Don't be a pushy. An article full of 'click here', 'go here', 'see me', is going to defeat the purpose.
- Don't expect it to happen over night. It takes time for your article to get distributed. Also, the results for each article will be different in the amount of time it takes to see results happen.
Keep in mind, that article marketing is just one slice of the pie. Combined with other marketing techniques it can build a strong foundation for your website or blog. It's best not to rely on only one single method.
- What is Article Marketing?
- How Does Article Marketing Benefit Webmasters?
- Reprint vs. PLR (Private Label Rights) Articles
- Tips for Writing Your Own Articles
- Writing for Your Market
- Establishing Expert Status
- Using a Mixture of Content
- Article Length
- Traffic Building with Articles
- Search Engines & Article Marketing
- Where to Submit Articles
- How Article Submission Sites Work
- Why You Shouldn't Submit PLR to Article Databases
- Article Distribution Software