What is Article Marketing?
Article marketing refers to writing short articles related to your industry and submitting your article to articles sites and other distribution forms.
You can include a detail by line or bio piece at the end of the article about who you are, what you do, and of course a link to your website. This by line will get included when someone uses your article on their website.
They best way is to write highly informative articles without giving away too many of your tips and secrets, so they come to your website looking for more information or advice from you on the topic.
Advantages of Article Marketing
- Article marketing is a way of establishing yourself as an authority in your field by sharing your knowledge.
- It is a simple way to earn some backlinks from related content by submitting to article directories.
- It is also a great way to get your name and/ or company name as a recognizeable thing in your field and can form the beginnings of a branding plan.
- It draws your target market to your website looking for exactly what you have.
- It is a good way to drive free traffic to your blog or webpage.
- It is a way to get free press and be heard by millions of people every day.
- Article marketing puts your content on other people's websites and drives traffic right to you.
- It is a basic approach towards both advertising and link building for your company.
- What is Article Marketing?
- How Does Article Marketing Benefit Webmasters?
- Reprint vs. PLR (Private Label Rights) Articles
- Tips for Writing Your Own Articles
- Writing for Your Market
- Establishing Expert Status
- Using a Mixture of Content
- Article Length
- Traffic Building with Articles
- Search Engines & Article Marketing
- Where to Submit Articles
- How Article Submission Sites Work
- Why You Shouldn't Submit PLR to Article Databases
- Article Distribution Software