What else do we want from the search engines? Paid Traffic
Perhaps we want ‘Pay Per Click Search Traffic’. This refers to the visitors that we can receive by placing paid search ads with a search engine.
Go to any of the big search engines and search for just about anything and you’ll see ‘sponsored links’ either at the top or at the side of your results. These are the paid search ads.
With Paid Search Marketing you can buy a top ranking in the search engines for any of the keyword phrases that you would like to – if you have deep enough pockets. Some keywords and phrases become so highly competitive that the cost per click can exceed $10.00.
- Making Friends with the Search Engines
- What do we want from the search engines? Organic Traffic
- What else do we want from the search engines? Paid Traffic
- What are Keywords and Keyword Phrases?
- Enter the Keyword Research Tools.
- How do you do keyword research?
- Now, what to do with this huge list of keyword phrases?
- Are other tags important?
- The Importance of Links