Web 2.0 refers to interactive web design. It is the so called second generation of web-based communities and services.
Web 2.0 websites are people based as opposed to being technology based. The web is the platform. Web 2.0 refers to anything where the content is being provided and shared by the visitors.
Customizable Web 2.0 website designs are also available to reflect the new Web 2.0 look!
Some Web 2.0 Sites:
- Site that allow networking and participation:
- Site where readers don't just read, they participate and provide additional content:
*wikipedia and other types of wikis
*blogging and commenting
- Sites that allow sharing and reusing:
- Site that allow tagging aka folksonomy
- some other web 2.0 examples
- WAHM Web Design
- Do it Yourself Web Design
- Free Blog Hosts
- Blog Additions/Plugins
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Site Builders
- Webpage Creators: Comparison
- Complete Website Building Package
- Advantages of Hiring a Web Designer
- Things to Look for in a Designer
- Pricing for Website Design
- Free Site Hosting
- Free Hosting Providers
- Paid Hosting
- Paid Hosting Providers
- Web 2.0
- Using Flash
- Using Video
- Using Audio
- To Simplify: Web 2.0 Can Be Understood As A User Involved Internet Experience.
- How Are You Expected To Respond And Incorporate 2.0 Tactics In Your Online Business?
- Dynamic Content Changes Everything
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Networking
- The Good, the Bad & the Ugly of Business Focused Social Networking for the Internet Marketer